Truck Company services were first provided starting in 1983 with the conversion of the 1965 Ford/Hahn into a Quad. This rig carried saws, fans and other common “truck” tools and set the tone for dedicated truck company services on Lancaster’s east side.
The original aerial device for the Truck Company was this 1986 Mack/LTI. This rig had a 75′ aerial and carried 163′ of ground ladders. Throughout its life this rig was modified several times to accompany the increasing amount of equipment needed to provide the specific functions of the truck company. Although not a quint, this rig did have a 1500 GPM pump and a 150 gallon water tank. This rig was sold in 2007 to the Rohrerstown Fire Co. and is currently owned and operated by the Fairfield Bay FD in Arkansas.