Effective August 1, 2020, the Lafayette Social Hall is available for rent with specific guidelines in place due to the current CoVid19 pandemic. We are working hard to prioritize keeping our community and our volunteer members safe during these unprecedented times. Thank you for your understanding and continued support - your donations and bookings help us continue to respond to our community's emergencies!
The Lafayette Fire Company social hall and kitchen are available for rentals. The social hall is located within the fire station at 63 Lafayette Way in Lancaster PA (East Lampeter Township). The specifications of the hall are as follows (subject to change due to the Coronavirus):
- Occupancy Rating for 120 people (Maximum occupancy to be dictated by government mandates for inside gatherings and CDC guidelines)
- **Guest Capacity limits due to COVID 19 Mitigation orders as of 4/8/21:**The Lafayette Fire Company operates under the State mandated Mitigation orders in accordance with occupancy guidelines. The banquet hall will operate at 25% (30 people). Specific numbers adhere to the number in which the banquet hall holds; 120.
- CoVid19 Guidelines: Wear a face covering, practice 6' social distancing, disinfect high touch surfaces, wash hands often and stay home if feeling ill or knowingly exposed to CoVid19.
- Entire facility is ADA approved with 4 handicapped spaces
- 2 Restrooms
- 20 Tables and 120 Chairs available for use
- On-site parking in the 34 spaces on the left side of the building
- Alcohol Free Facility
- Hall is open for rent from 8am until 10pm
- Rental Fee: $250
- Cleaning/disinfecting Fee: $85
- Refundable Damage Deposit (included with every rental): $100
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email. Please do not call the station, as you will be directed to the website and to email the volunteer members of the Hall Rental Committee.